Thursday, June 12, 2014


What readers are saying about
Dead Ringer . . .

 

I am an avid reader of suspense novels and I can truthfully say that I can't remember a more totally absorbing story than Dead Ringer.. The characters are near perfect. The author has such a gift of depicting true love and other emotions while spinning a suspense packed story. Thank you for sharing your talent”

 

 

What a great story! Every free moment I had, my nose was in this story. I couldn't put it down.  From Mercy's abduction to her exoneration, this is a story with so many unexpected twists and turns it will keep you hanging on right to the end! And come meet the characters...from Thomas, the misguided, but loving father, to Fergus, the inflexible, stubborn Scotsman, to Daniel, the sweetest, bravest little boy you'll ever meet.

Don't miss this one! It's a treasure!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment